Career Development Team
Besides theoretical and methodological education, BIGSSS offers its fellows also workshops and activities through the Career Development Team.
The aim of this initiative is to enable our fellows to develop transferable skills to support their career and research. Furthermore, the team collects and spreads information on funding, job postings, and other opportunities.
To find out more, follow the links below or get in touch with our team at email@example.com!
The BIGSSS career development team compiles interesting job offers and other resources. BIGSSS members can access this info on the BIGSSS Wiki.
Previous career development workshops:
- Apr 29, 2019: Life Design Workshop
- Dec 06, 2018: Reference Management
- Oct 18, 2018: Database Search & Publishing
- Sept 03, 2018: Research Grant - Funding Formats
- June 12, 2018: Postdoc Applications
- May 28, 2018: Self and Time Management
- Dec 11, 2017: Writing for the Public
- Dec 4, 2017: Publication Strategies
- May 11, 2017: Scopus Literature Database
- May 10, 2017: Open Publishing