Student assistant at the BIGSSS office › view all
25 h/month | Application deadline: July 11
We are looking for a new student assistant to support us in our daily operations with 25 hours/month workload starting from September 1 (previously August 1).
The job offers interesting and diverse insights into the daily operations of running a graduate school. In this context, the main tasks of our student assistant are:
- maintenance of the website with a content management system and support for database maintenance,
- assistance in the organization and realization of events,
- support in internal and external communications.
We are looking for someone with:
- very good knowledge of German and English,
- knowledge of web applications (e.g. content management systems) and very good knowledge of the common MS Office programs,
- interest in tasks in the field of event management as well as in communication with different target groups,
- independent, diligent and structured way of working as well as punctual handling of deadlines,
- at least two semesters of study experience (MA students preferred), desirable would be a background in cultural studies, humanities, media science, economics or social sciences.
If you are interested in taking on new responsibilities and are willing to take on varied tasks with different levels of demands, please apply until July 11!
For more information, check the job advertisement here.