Student assistant for the UNICOM-Newsletter › view all
5 h/week | Application deadline: December 12, 2021
We are looking for a new student assistant to support us the UNICOM-newsletter project team in its editorial tasks 5 hours/week workload starting from March 1, 2022.
The UNICOM Newsletter informs weekly by e-mail about news and events from the different social science institutions in Bremen. Participating institutions are the Bremen International Graduate School of Social Sciences (BIGSSS), the Institute for Intercultural and International Studies (InIIS), the Collaborative Research Center 1342 and the Socium.
The tasks include:
- Research and preparation of relevant information for the newsletter.
- Editing, design and dispatch of the newsletter with the software programs MailStyler 2 and SendBlaster 4.
- Communication with the project team and other relevant stakeholders.
We are looking for someone with:
- Very good knowledge of German and English
- Independent, responsible and very thorough way of working
- Timely handling of deadlines
- Interest in layout, design and communication
- Willingness and ability to quickly familiarize yourself with new software programs
- At least two semesters of study experience (preferably MA students), desirable would be a background in cultural studies, humanities, media science, economics or social sciences.
Remote work is possible, especially under current conditions (Covid-19 pandemic) and given the technical requirements exist.
The position is initially limited to three months. An extension of up to one year is desired and likely.
If you are interested, please send your application (motivation, experience, CV - max. 3 pages in total) by email to Dr. Christian Peters and Arline Rave by December 12, 2021. Interviews are scheduled for December 20-21, 2021. We look forward to receiving your application.
If you have any questions, please contact Arline Rave.
Find the job advertisement here (in German only).