Call for Applications: Student Assistant Job (30hrs/month) at BIGSSS › view all
The Bremen International Graduate School of Social Sciences (BIGSSS) is looking to fill a position for a student assistant for the upcoming winter semester 2018-19 (start: Nov 1, 2018). The 30 monthly working hours can be conducted flexibly upon agreement. The remuneration is 8.84 € per hour (from Jan 1, 2019: 9.19 €).
- Support in the area of research and teaching: e.g. database- and literature research
- Assistance with statistical evaluations as well as the production of tables and graphics, if necessary
- Support with BIGSSS events
- Very good knowledge of English
- Students with at least two semesters of study experience (also MA
students) in sociology, political science or psychology
- Good knowledge of methods of empirical social research, basic statistical knowledge and verifiable skills in dealing with a statistical
software package (e.g. Stata, SPSS)
- Good knowledge in dealing with Microsoft Office applications (in particular MS Word/Excel/Powerpoint)
- Good knowledge of literature research
- Independent, reliable, structured, and anticipatory way of working
If you are interested, please send your application (motivation, experience, CV) to Mandy Boehnke at email@example.com by 15 October 2018.
Download Student Assistant Call for Applications (in German).