Call for Applications: BIGSSS Postdoc Program
Up to 3 Positions for Postdoctoral Researchers
BIGSSS currently invites applications for up to 3 positions in its Postdoc Program. Please find more information below and on the following pages.
About the BIGSSS Postdoc Program
- Postdoctoral program in an interdisciplinary graduate school with a strong international research network
- Postdocs produce a significant scientific output (e.g. to publish a journal article or book, write a grant proposal, organize a conference or workshop) during their time at BIGSSS.
- Accepted applicants receive work contracts, paid in line with TV-L E13. Funds for additional research and travel costs will be available.
- Positions may be taken up for a period up to 24 months.
- The program language is English.
- Program start: September 1, 2017
- BIGSSS invites applications from candidates with a doctorate in political science, sociology, psychology, or related social science disciplines within the last three years.
- We expect our candidates to conduct English-language research projects and to have full professional proficiency in English.
- Applicants need to have graduated prior to commencing their postdoctoral stay.
- Applicants must apply to one of BIGSSS' three thematic fields.
General Information on Application Procedures
- The call for applications is open from November 7, 2016 until January 31, 2017.
- Applications must be submitted online via our Regular PhD & Postdoc admissions system.
- For additional inquiries, please check the following pages and feel free to contact our admissions officer (firstname.lastname@example.org).